When I click on the Google Base ID (the number listed in orange next to your product name) I get an error page from Google that says:
We didn’t understand that.
You have tried to access a non-existent page.
I have seen where some people have created scripts to submit to Google Base and Shopping.com, but I would MUCH prefer that Magento interfaced with the items and I could use Magento to add, delete and monitor the items I submit to Google Base.
This is the fix that we found after some searching:
The URL that magento is using for Google Base products is outdated. The products are being submitted – the link is just incorrect.
and change the line that reads:
That should cure the Google Base eror message of your product not being found.